I knew I wanted to be a mechanic since I was a little kid watching my dad work on his own vehicles. There was always somthing going on that required a mechanically inclined thought process. Now I have been in the mechanical feild for almost 10 years and still love it. In my spare time I enjoy any kind of outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, riding 4-wheelers, and camping.
My name is Brad Bittick.
- Solving Top 10 OBD II DTCs
- Brakes 1
- Electrical/Electronics Stage 1&2
- No Code Diagnostics
- Heavy Duty Air Conditioning
- Advanced Domestics
- Electrical Diagnostic Strategies
- Mode 6 and Beyond Diagnostics
- Hybrid Maintenance
- Diagnostic Strategies
- Real-World Testing Electronic Circuits
- Air Brake System