As an ASE master tech for 20+ years away from “home”, I moved back to East Texas to marry my high school sweetheart. I began my career at 501 Automotive a year and a half ago. A few months later I became the Shop Foreman. Auto mechanics of any nature, be it race cars to 18 wheelers is my passion. I have been blessed with 3 children. I enjoy spending time with family, anything with tires, and the country life!
My name is Roy Mullens.
- Over 300 Dealer Level Certificates
- Real-World Testing Electronics Circuits
- Direct Injection Drivability
- Diagnostic Strategies
- Hybrid Maintenance
- Advanced Domestic
- Engine Dynamics VE III
- Sensor Testing & Waveform Analysis
- Air Brake Systems
- Master Automotive Technician